Изграждане, подготовка за сертификация и поддръжка на системи за управление по ISO стандартите
We offer consulting services (development, establishment, implementation and maintenance of a management system) of companies and organizations in preparation for certification according to the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17100, ISO 22000, ISO 26000, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, ISO 37001, ISO 39001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, HACCP, as well as post-certification maintenance of the management systems.
Standards from the ISO family are applicable for each organization, regardless of its size, type and the activity it performs. They are equally applicable to manufacturing companies as well as service companies and non-profit organizations. They are developed on the basis of best practices and long experience of the most successful companies. They are based on a process approach that combines on the one hand Deming cycle - Plan-Do-Check-Act and on the other hand – thinking based on risk.
The implementation of the management system goes through the following main stages:
- Determining of current state organization’s processes – the implementation of the processes and activities in the organization are compared with the requirements of the standard;
- Planning development of the management system – determining process managers, management representatives and deadlines for the development, implementation and verification of the system;
- Development of the management system – the obligatory documents for the system are developed – manual, procedures and instructions, as well as those necessary for the clear regulation of the processes in the organization;
- Training representatives of the organization according the application of the system and the requirements of the standard;
- Implementation of the developed and coordinated quality management system – for its management and implementation in the organization by units and processes;
- Conduction of internal audit of the system – performed by trained internal auditors, which check the fulfillment of the requirements of the standard and of the documentation of the system in the organization;
- Review of the management system by top management – it involves analyzing information on the performance and functioning of the management system and its continual improvement;
- Management system certification – it is performed by independent third party certification organization, accredited for such activity.
The standards from the ISO family are based on the eight basic management principles, which are:
- Customer orientation – satisfaction of all customer requirements, both current and future;
- Leadership – leaders at all levels must ensure that the organization's goals are met by creating appropriate internal environment for this;
- Staff involvement - people are the main capital of the organization and it must provide them opportunities to express their professional abilities, thus accumulating maximum benefit for both parties;
- Process approach – each activity is managed as process, which is a guarantee for achieving greater efficiency of the results;
- Systematic approach - the management of interconnected processes as a system contributes to the efficiency of the achieved results and fulfillment of organization’s objectives;
- Continual improvement – establish measures and rules for continual improvement of the activity;
- Making a decision based on facts – decisions must be based on a detailed and comprehensive analysis of data and information on the relevant processes;
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers – partnership mechanisms are applied in the organization's relations with the suppliers of products and services.