Internal auditors training according to the ISO standards
Internal auditor is an important role in the management system according to ISO standards. Internal auditors are the people who perform internal audits, checking the compliance of the system according to the standard. Detecting problem zones internal auditors help for the continual improvement of the management system, thus increasing the organization performance.
Internal auditor trainings in compliance with the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 + ISO 19011:2018 – Quality management systems;
- ISO 14001:2015 + ISO 19011:2018 – Environmental management systems;
- ISO 45001:2018 + ISO 19011:2018 – Occupational health and safety management systems;
- ISO 39001:2012 + ISO 19011:2018 – Road traffic safety management systems;
- ISO 27001:2013 + and ISO 19011:2018 – Information security management systems;
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 + ISO 19011:2018 – Information technology – Service management systems;
- ISO 22000:2018 + ISO 19011:2018 – Food safety management systems;
- ISO 26000:2010 + ISO 19011:2018 – Social responsibility management systems;
- ISO 37001:2016 + ISO 19011:2018 – Anti-bribery management systems;
- ISO 50001:2018 + ISO 19011:2018 – Energy management systems.