Development of environmental management systems according to ISO 14001:2015 standard
ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
ISO 14001:2015 is one of the most common and the most popular international standard. It sets the requirements for organizations for their environmental management system, introducing a framework of rules and regulations needed to achieve a good level of environmental management and its continual improvement.
We provide trainings according to ISO 14001:2015 standard.
The main benefits of implementing and maintaining a working environmental management system /EMS/ in compliance with ISO 14001:2015 are:
- Better opportunities when participating in tenders
- Meeting criteria of key customers and partner organizations in terms of environment;
- Improving organization's reputation;
- Increased customer satisfaction;
- Effective planning of system resources in terms of environmental management;
- Continual improvement of management system
- Overall improvement on environmental impact by organization’s activities;
- Systematic management in terms of environment;
- Improving the risks management of products and services in terms of environment;
- Continual control over environmental aspects;
- Decrease of costs in terms of the environment;
- Improving the organization's response to emergencies.
ISO 14001 can be applied by organizations both independently and in integrated management system combined with other standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 39001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 50001 and others.
When applying in tenders, tender procedures and public procurement, especially under the Public Procurement Act, candidates are often required to have a certified environmental management system /EMS/ according to the standard ISO 14001: 2015.
We help companies and organizations in their preparation for certification – development and implementation, as well as after the certification maintenance of their management systems according to ISO 14001:2015 on the territory of the whole country - Sofia, Sofia-region, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Pleven, Sliven, Dobrich, Shumen, Pernik, Haskovo, Yambol, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Veliko Tarnovo, Vratsa, Gabrovo, Vidin, Montana, Kyustendil, Kardzhali, Targovishte, Lovech, Silistra, Razgrad, Smolyan, as well as outside Bulgaria.