Development of translation services management systems according to ISO 17100:2015 standard
ISO 17100:2015 – Translation services – Requirements for translation services
ISO 17100:2015 sets requirements for organizations for translation services management, introducing a framework of rules and regulations needed to achieve a good level of translation services management and its continual improvement.
We provide trainings according to ISO 17100:2015 standard.
The main benefits of implementing and maintaining a working translation services management system in compliance with ISO 17100:2015 are:
- Better opportunities when participating in tenders
- Meeting the translation services criteria of key customers and partner organizations;
- Improving organization's reputation;
- Increased customer satisfaction;
- Framework for continual professional development;
- Improvement in provided translation services;
- Improved control at every stage of the translation.
When applying in tenders, tender procedures and public procurement, especially under the Public Procurement Act, candidates are often required to have a certified translation services management system according to the standard ISO 17100: 2015.
We help companies and organizations in their preparation for certification – development and implementation, as well as after the certification maintenance of their management systems according to ISO 17100:2015 on the territory of the whole country - Sofia, Sofia-region, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Pleven, Sliven, Dobrich, Shumen, Pernik, Haskovo, Yambol, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Veliko Tarnovo, Vratsa, Gabrovo, Vidin, Montana, Kyustendil, Kardzhali, Targovishte, Lovech, Silistra, Razgrad, Smolyan, as well as outside Bulgaria.