Development of food safety management systems according to ISO 22000:2018 standard ISO 22000:2018
ISO 22000:2018 – Food safety management systems - Requirements for any organization in the food chain
ISO 22000:2018 defines requirements for food safety management system, when an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that all food is safe at the time when consumed by people.
We provide trainings according to ISO 22000:2018 standard.
ISO 22000:2018 is applicable to all organizations, regardless of their size, which are involved in any aspect of the food chain and wish to implement systems that ensure the continual provision of safe food products.
The main benefits of implementing and maintaining a working food safety management system /FSMS/ in compliance with ISO 22000:2018 are:
- Better opportunities when participating in tenders
- Meeting the food safety criteria of key customers and partner organizations;
- Improving organization's reputation;
- Increased customer satisfaction;
- Effective planning of food safety management system resources;
- Continual improvement of management system
- Combine the food safety management system principles with HACCP principles;
- Constant control over products and services related to food safety;
- Better management risks related to food safety;
- Improving the management of good hygiene and production practices that the organization maintains and applies;
- Decrease of costs of food safety;
- Effective communication with all interested parties in the food chain in terms of food safety issues;
- Improving the organization's response to a food incident related to product for which the organization is part of the food chain;
- Better organization's response in case of emergency situations that may lead to a risk to food safety.
When applying in tenders, tender procedures and public procurement, especially under the Public Procurement Act, candidates are often required to have a certified food safety management system /FSMS/ according to the standard ISO 22000: 2018.
We help companies and organizations in their preparation for certification – development and implementation, as well as after the certification maintenance of their management systems according to ISO 22000:2018 on the territory of the whole country - Sofia, Sofia-region, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Pleven, Sliven, Dobrich, Shumen, Pernik, Haskovo, Yambol, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Veliko Tarnovo, Vratsa, Gabrovo, Vidin, Montana, Kyustendil, Kardzhali, Targovishte, Lovech, Silistra, Razgrad, Smolyan, as well as outside Bulgaria.