Development of social responsibility management systems according to ISO 26000:2010 standard
ISO 26000:2010 – Guidance on social responsibility
ISO 26000:2010 sets requirements for organizations for social responsibility management, introducing a framework of rules and regulations needed to achieve a good level of social responsibility management and its continual improvement.
We provide trainings according to ISO 26000:2010 standard.
The main benefits of implementing and maintaining a working social responsibility management system /SRMS/ in compliance with ISO 26000:2010 are:
- Better opportunities when participating in tenders
- Meeting the social responsibility criteria of key customers and partner organizations;
- Improving organization's reputation;
- Подобряване социално отговорното поведение на организацията;
- Increased customer satisfaction;
- Improving dialogue with interested parties on social responsibility issues;
- Improving working conditions and employee satisfaction;
- Effective planning of social responsibility management system resources;
- Continual improvement of management system
- Systematic social responsibility management;
- Decrease of costs related to social responsibility.
ISO 26000 can be applied by organizations both independently and in integrated management system combined with other standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 39001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 50001 and others.
When applying in tenders, tender procedures and public procurement, especially under the Public Procurement Act, candidates are often required to have a certified social responsibility management system according to the standard ISO 26000: 2010.
We help companies and organizations in their preparation for certification – development and implementation, as well as after the certification maintenance of their management systems according to ISO 26000:2010 on the territory of the whole country - Sofia, Sofia-region, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Pleven, Sliven, Dobrich, Shumen, Pernik, Haskovo, Yambol, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Veliko Tarnovo, Vratsa, Gabrovo, Vidin, Montana, Kyustendil, Kardzhali, Targovishte, Lovech, Silistra, Razgrad, Smolyan, as well as outside Bulgaria.