Development of energy management systems according to ISO 50001:2018 standard
ISO 50001:2018 – Energy management systems - Requirements with guidance for use
ISO 50001:2018 sets requirements for organizations for energy management, introducing a framework of rules and regulations needed to achieve a good level of energy management and its continual improvement.
We provide trainings according to ISO 50001:2018 standard.
The main benefits of implementing and maintaining a working energy management systems /EnMS/ in compliance with ISO 50001:2018 are:
- Better opportunities when participating in tenders
- Meeting the energy consumption and energy efficiency criteria of key customers and partner organizations;
- Improving organization's reputation;
- Increased customer satisfaction;
- Effective planning of energy management system resources;
- Continual improvement of management system
- Overall improvement of the impact on the environment;
- Systematic management of energy consumption and energy efficiency;
- Better risk management in terms of energy consumption and energy efficiency;
- Improving organization's energy characteristics of product manufacturing and service provision;
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions related to energy consumption;
- Continual control over energy characteristics;
- Increasing the energy efficiency of the organization;
- Reduction of energy costs.
ISO 50001 can be applied by organizations both independently and in integrated management system combined with other standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 39001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001 and others.
When applying in tenders, tender procedures and public procurement, especially under the Public Procurement Act, candidates are often required to have a certified energy management system /EnMS/ according to the standard ISO 50001: 2018.
We help companies and organizations in their preparation for certification – development and implementation, as well as after the certification maintenance of their management systems according to ISO 50001:2018 on the territory of the whole country - Sofia, Sofia-region, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Pleven, Sliven, Dobrich, Shumen, Pernik, Haskovo, Yambol, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Veliko Tarnovo, Vratsa, Gabrovo, Vidin, Montana, Kyustendil, Kardzhali, Targovishte, Lovech, Silistra, Razgrad, Smolyan, as well as outside Bulgaria.