Development of quality management systems according to ISO 9001:2015 standard
ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management systems. Requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 is the most common and most popular international standard. ISO 9001 sets requirements for organizations for quality management, introducing a framework of rules and regulations needed to achieve a good level of quality management and its continual improvement.
We provide trainings according to ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The main benefits of implementing and maintaining a working quality management system /QMS/ in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 are:
- Better opportunities when participating in tenders
- Meeting the quality criteria of key customers and partner organizations;
- Improving organization's reputation;
- Increased customer satisfaction;
- Effective planning of quality management system resources;
- Continual improvement of management system
- Systematic quality management;
- Improving the risks management associated with the quality of products and services;
- Better economic efficiency of business processes;
- Reduction of nonconformities and losses.
ISO 9001 can be applied by organizations both independently and in integrated management system combined with other standards, such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 39001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 50001 and others.
When applying in tenders, tender procedures and public procurement, especially under the Public Procurement Act, candidates are often required to have a certified quality management system /QMS/ according to the standard ISO 9001: 2015.
We help companies and organizations in their preparation for certification – development and implementation, as well as after the certification maintenance of their management systems according to ISO 9001:2015 on the territory of the whole country - Sofia, Sofia-region, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Pleven, Sliven, Dobrich, Shumen, Pernik, Haskovo, Yambol, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Veliko Tarnovo, Vratsa, Gabrovo, Vidin, Montana, Kyustendil, Kardzhali, Targovishte, Lovech, Silistra, Razgrad, Smolyan, as well as outside Bulgaria.